M5-8RP is a multi-device interface panel for the replacement of the Casi 8RP reader control device. As with the entire Mercury M5 Bridge family of controllers, the M5-8RP is built with a matching form factor to the Casi Micro5 line of access control hardware allowing a fast “screwdriverless” change over and easy migration of a Casi client infrastructure to any Authentic Mercury software partner.
Built to provide the ability to control access for eight openings, this panel offers support for 8 F2F protocol based readers capable of being individually configured. Additionally, the M5- 8RP has the capability to monitor the door position, manage the door locking hardware and request to exit devices through use of the 4 wire F2F interface.
The M5-8RP is an integral component in the Mercury M5 Bridge family approach to migrate any Micro5 hardware legacy to the flexible, feature rich Mercury access hardware. This ensures the customer an Open future based on Authentic Mercury controllers. Each legacy enclosure will support (2) M5-8RP’s.
- 8 Reader ports
- 8 Solid state programmable outputs (5Vdc)
- F2F & Supervised F2F protocol support
- Plug for plug compatibility to Casi 8RP
- AES 128 bit data encryption
- Built-in capacity to control, respond to external device commands
- Initiate commands by operator, by time schedules, or by events
- Built on the Open Authentic Mercury platform
- 12Vdc +/-10%, 36 mA maximum (plus reader current)
- 69600, 19200, 38400, or 115200 bps, asynchronous
- 12Vdc +/-10%, 300mA maximum, per reader
- Eight reader ports F/2F and Supervised F/2F
- Storage -55 °C to +85 °C
- Operating 0 °C to +50 °C
- Humidity: 5 to 95 % RHNC
- 5 to 95 % RHNC
- UL 294 Recognized
- CE Compliant
- 0.69”H x 3.5W” x 10.25”L | 4oz. (w/o connectors)
|MFG Part #||BluBØX Order #||Description|
|M5-8RP||125-1800||Mercury M5-8RP Multi Device Interface Panel Replaces Casi 8SRP|