A Customer is the person or the organization that owns an access control system. BluSKY is built to scale and provides out Integrators with a convenient way to manage Customers with multiple Occupants and Facilities.
- Please note that when you create a new customer a few things are done behind the scenes on your behalf.
- Log in and navigate to Customer. Main Menu-> Setup-> Facilities and Customers-> Customer
- Click the icon to create a new Customer.
- Select the Integrator from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the name of the Customer in the Customer Name text field.and assign it a Customer Number.
- Enter the address in Address 1 and Address 2 if necessary.
- Enter the City and Postal Code.
- Select the Country and Region.
- If the billing address is the same check the Same as billing address box, else repeat steps 5-7.
- Enter the Time Zone and Website.
- Below the map, you may also enter a Contact Email and Phone Number, select the to add a new email or phone.
- When finished use the to finish.