This is an instance of a company that resides within a Facility that is controlled by a BluSKY system. An Occupancy will always belongs to an access control system because they are physically located within the facility. Occupancies never have a physical address that is different from the access control system's physical address
- Log in and navigate to Occupancy. Main Menu-> Administration-> Occupancy
- In the lower left hand side click the icon.
- Enter the name of the Occupancy.
- Use the System drop down menu to select the proper access control system.
- Use the Facility drop down to select the Facility.
- Use the Company drop down to select the Company.
- Enter the Phone Number and Website in field provided.
- Optional: Select a badge template as a default.
- Use the Street Address 1 text area to add an address. Street Address 2 is available if needed.
- Enter the City.
- Use the Region drop down menu to select the State or Region.
- Select the Country.
- Enter the Postal Code.
- Click the get from address above text to add a location marker to the Map.
- When finished use the button to finish.
- Select the "Floors" button
- Select the checkbox for the floor the occupancy resides in.
- Select "Set Default" for the floor is the default floor.
- Select "Save"
In this exercise we will be creating an Access ScheduleCreate an Access Schedule