BluSKY URL: https://blusky.blub0x.com/en-US/BlackList/Create
- Log in and navigate to Watchlists. Main Menu-> Administration-> Watchlists
- In the lower left hand side click the icon.
- Depending on the users role / permissions, a number of available options are available to specify the Owner of the Watchlist.
- The example above shows the creation of a Occupancy Watchlist.
- When the Owner selection is changed, users are required to provide additional information by clicking "Please Select" or making a selection in the drop-down menu.
- Occupants have 2 options available: Occupancy and Me, the Occupancy option allows all users of that Occupancy to manage the Watchlist Members.
- Use the Name text field to give the Watchlist a name.
- When finished use the button to finish.
- You are now ready to add Watchlist Members
NOTE: All Watchlist Members from any Watchlist will be checked against when a Visitor Invitation is created and when a Visitor Admission is checked-in by Security
Watchlist Owner Definition
Me: Watchlist belongs and is maintained be user that created the Watchlist
Occupancy: Watchlist belongs and is maintained be any users of the Occupancy.
Facility: Watchlist belongs and is maintained be any users of the Facility.
Company: Watchlist belongs and is maintained be any users of the Company.
System: Watchlist belongs and is maintained be any users of the System.