BluSKY URL: https://blusky.blub0x.com/en-US/BlackList/Create
A Watchlist is a list of people that are banned from the Facility. When a Visitor Request is made with a name on the list a warning pops up warning the requester the person is on the Watchlist. This article provides detailed instructions on creating a new Watchlist.
- Log in and navigate to Watchlists. Main Menu-> Administration-> Watchlists
- In the lower left hand side click the icon.
- Use the System drop down menu to select the System using the Watchlist.
- Use the Name text field to give the Watchlist a name.
- The Owner Company and Owner Name selection is currently disabled.
- Note: It is a known bug. If you wish to assign Owner Company and Owner Person you may do so by editing the entry,
- When finished use the button to finish.