BluSKY URL: https://blusky.blub0x.com/en-US/MercuryMonitoringPoint
Monitoring Points are used to configure constant monitoring of specific Input. These Monitoring Points can then be used as a part of a Trigger to cause an event in the system. This article will cover how to delete a Monitoring Point.
Delete a Monitoring Point
- Log in and navigate to Monitoring Point. Main Menu-> Setup-> System Setup-> Monitoring Point
- Use the search option in the top left and then select from the list below.
- Click the icon in the lower left side of the screen.
- Please always confirm that you are deleting the proper entry.
- Confirm the deletion with the button.