BluSKY URL: https://blusky.blub0x.com/en-US/MercuryIPSPoint
An IPS Point is an Input that is configured to work with the Intrusion Prevention System (IPS). IPS Points can be motion sensors, door position sensor or any Input used for the IPS. This article will cover how to delete an IPS Point.
Delete an IPS Point
- Log in and navigate to IPS Point. Main Menu-> Setup-> System Setup-> IPS Point
- Use the search option in the top left and then select from the list below.
- Click the icon in the lower left side of the screen.
- Please always confirm that you are deleting the proper entry.
- Confirm the deletion with the button.