The Intrusion screen gives you a heads up real-time display of the alarms in BluSKY. This can be a critical component of real-time monitoring. When the page loads the Alarm filter criteria screen will be open, allowing you to select the exact fields you need, such as system. Once the filter has been saved it will be remembered the next time you come to alarms. If there is only one System or Facility these fields may be filled in for you. Please note that you can select multiple Systems and Facilities. These tools are to help you find the information you are looking for quickly and to customize the data displayed.
Once selected click the button to populate the list. If you need to make a change you can reenter the filter criteria by clicking the filter icon on the top left side of the screen.
This screen is used to manage the IPS Zones or individual alarm points. Since BluSKY is cloud based, you can manage multiple buildings from a single screen.
- Complete Control - From this one screen, you are able to select one or more systems, one or more zones, or one or more individual points and make holistic changes.
- “Meta View” - This shows you the status of each alarm point, means open, or not active, means closed, or active.
- "At-a-glance Information" - See the exact state of the system at-a-glance. You can see if the IPS zone is armed, disarmed, or in an alarmed state. If you are more interested in the Intrusion points, you can see if the point is enabled/disabled and if it is energized/de-energized.
- By scanning the zones button you know immediately the status of each zone just by looking at the status icon, which is the same icon used to set that status. Very clear.
- By scanning the alarm point you know its status as well, is the point enabled, disabled, bypassed, energized or de-energized.
|Armed Away - This option will arm both interior and perimeter points in the IPS zone|
|Armed Instant - This will arm the perimeter points immediately with no delay for the selected IPS zone|
|Armed Stay - Arm the perimeter points only, with time to exit, for the IPS zone selected.|
|Disabled - This disables the selected IPS zone.|
|Enable Point - This action enables monitoring for the selected IPS Points.|
|Disable Point - This action disables monitoring for the IPS Point.|
|Bypass Point - This action will cause the IPS to ignore the point and allow the system to arm despite the bypassed points being in an alarm state.|
|Not Enabled (De-Energized)|