Changing a password is easy with BluSKY. This article details the steps needed to change a Person's password. Please remember that you will need to have appropriate Personnel Administration permissions to accomplish this task.
If you need to change your own password, check out our How-To for resetting your password here.
Change a Person's Password
- Log in and navigate to People. Main Menu-> Administration-> People
- Use the search criteria feature, then select the entry you wish to edit from the list.
- Use the button in the lower left hand side.
- Note: If the edit button is not available ensure that only one entry has been highlighted.
- Select the toggle to Change Password.
- Provide a password for the user.
- Note: Password must contain Upper, Lower, Number and Special Characters such as _$@(), etc.
- Note: you can toggle plain view or generate a random password. Using the or the button respectively
- Confirm changes with the button.