BluSKY URL: https://blusky.blub0x.com/en-US/Person/Create
People are the ones that utilize the access control system on a regular basis. This article provides detailed instructions on How to Create a Person in BluSKY.
- Log in and navigate to People. Main Menu-> Administration-> People
- In the lower left-hand side click the icon.
- Select the type of person you wish to create. ( Vendor or Occupant ).
- Based on the previous choice, select the Vendor or Occupant.
- Enter the First Name, Last Name, and Middle Initial.
- Provide the person with an ID Number, if applicable.
- If the Person will be temporary or will begin in the future, use the Start and End Time Fields to specify.
- Note: If you do not specify a time the Person will start immediately and will not expire.
- Note: Click Here for more info on how to set times for a person.
- Select to get a calendar for the start or end time. By selecting a Date/Time pop-up will appear.
- Simple: Select "Today" at the bottom of the pop-up. This will select the current day and time. Ex 4/15/2015 04:45 PM
- Note: Select the top center of the pop-up to go back in time. Ex. if displaying hour, selecting the top middle of the pop-up will display day. The initial pop-up will display the current month's calendar.
- Select the month and year - select the current month and year at the top center of the pop-up. A new pop-up will appear, use the arrows to the left and right of the year to select a new year, select the month in the main body of the pop-up. Upon selecting the month you will go to the month view calendar.
- Select the Day of the month: Choose the day you want from the body of the pop-up. Once the day is selected the pop-up changes to an hour view.
- Select the Hour: Select the hour you want. There is both an AM and a PM list, so make sure to select the right time.
- Select minute: This is the final selection. You are given 5 minute intervals to choose from. Once the minutes are selected your choice is shown in the main window. Ex 4/15/2015 04:45 PM
- Enter an Email.
- You can add more than one email if necessary.
- If you use more than one you can specify which email you wish to use as the login by clicking the default button to the right of the email address.
- Add a Phone Number.
- If the Person will be using BluSKY please provide them a login using the BluBØX Login toggle.
- Select one of the entered email address and make it default with the radio button.
- Provide a password for the user, that is at least 8 characters long and includes uppercase, lowercase and special characters (you can toggle a plain view or generate a random password if you wish).
- When finished use the button to finish.
Adding Email and Phone to an Existing Contact
After you create a person, the edit menu will display allowing you to complete the person's setup.
You can find our Edit a Person how-to here: Edit a Person