Control Points are configured to expand the functionality of an Output. Once created Control Points can be used to fine tune the behavior of an Output.
How To Create a Control Point
- Navigate to Control Points. Main Menu-> Setup-> System Setup-> Control Point -> Create
- Use the icon in the lower left side to create a new Control Point.
- Choose the Controller that is being used to control the Output.
- Choose the SIO Board or Controller that Output is attached to.
- Select a Name for the Control Point.
- Then, indicate the duration of the Default Pulse Seconds, this will determine how long the Output is active.
- Next, you will choose the Output you wish to control using the drop down menu.
- When finished use the button to finish.