Skip to main content
People View List
- Improved the Person View List.
- Added common views (All, Basic, Standard, Extended...) that are found in the search criteria "View" pull down.
- Added customized views.
- Ex. Re-order columns by a simple drag and drop of the column header.
- Expanded the Person View List to provide additional information at a glance.
- Note: The number of Roles and access rights displayed to 3.
- Minimized false alarms by increasing the tolerance of internet disconnects between the Controller and BluSKY.
- BluSKY Actors are a new member type that are placeholders in a Distribution List and are determined at runtime. This includes guests, hosts and account holders.
- Ex. A guest or host for a visitor invitation.
Person Activity Report
- Now supports dynamic multi-system reporting, improving the experience when managing multiple Systems and Facilities.
- Ex. Users that have a base building and a tenant owned system in the same building can now generate reports incorporating people from one System, Portals from another, and Floors from a third.
- Denied Access Events have additional information. You can now see access details for Destination Dispatch Elevator systems, they now display information about the credential that was supplied.
- Improved multi-system reporting of events. It will show a person from one system when they access a system from another building.
- Added Video rules
- The Person, Floor and Portal pickers have been improved to give more flexible options for selecting report criteria.
- The Person Picker not only lets you select System, Facility and Occupancy, but you can also include Vendors, Customers and Integrators in the search. Note: You will only see the extra options if you have the correct permissions. Ex. only an Integrator will see the Integrator option.
- Removed the automated rules for capturing videos