- BluBØX products and services sold through a certified Reseller channel
- Expand sales team to 8 Regional Sales Managers to cover the US
- Each RSM enrolls and supports 35 Resellers – a total of 280 Resellers
- Resellers buy and resell BluBØX hardware to generate one time revenue
- BluSKY licenses are billed to Reseller monthly based on usage
- Liberal use of Regional Sales Manger support to get Resellers started
- Market/Sell to End-Users and bring opportunities to Resellers
- Sell to 150 PSA Reseller members
- Primary initial focus on recruiting resellers
- Initial end user focus in well understood Commercial RE, Corporate and Financial verticals
- Exploit Person Reader, AI, DDE and Visitor Mgmt. uniqueness
- Develop and market BluBØX product specification to Consultants and A&E community
- Leverage online demo, website, knowledge base, social media and inbound marketing as a force multiplier
- Leverage partnerships with major suppliers
- Develop and promote references, case studies and white papers
- Increase development resources
- Focus development on 18 month product and service roadmap
- Release new software every two weeks
- Productize Person Reader
- UI Upg, Analytics, AI, Situational Awareness, Diagnostics
- Continue hardware integrations with 3rd Party products
- Frictionless operations
- Professional Services assist with pre-sales design and quotations
- Microsoft Azure and BluSKY monitor and report system health 24x7
- Online DIY knowledge base for End User and Resellers
- 24x7 multi-channel support
- Strong remote diagnostic tools
- Integrated cloud-based operations software eco-system
- Just in time inventory
- BluBUY ecommerce site for automated order processing
- Growth is gradual in the beginning as Resellers are enrolled, trained and made productive
- Hardware sales dominate and support the Recurring Revenue build process
- Revenue builds fast once the Reseller network is primed.
- Margin builds steadily as Recurring Revenue catches up
- Profitable by end of 2017
- “Hockey stick” growth in 2019 and 2020
BluBØX has a clear path forward, and with the contemplated investment, can achieve tremendous growth and success.
BluBØX’s sell its products and services through a channel of certified Resellers, or System Integrators, as they are sometimes called.
A network of 280 Resellers will provide proper geographic coverage across the US
BluBØX plans to expand its sales team to eight experienced Regional Sales Managers who will each enroll and support approximately 35 Resellers in their territory.
BluBØX will enroll Resellers based upon its highly differentiated products and services, the ability to generate recurring revenue, and its operational and strategic benefits.
Once enrolled and trained Resellers buy BluBØX hardware components for their systems and resell them to end users which creates up-front one time revenue for BluBØX.
BluBØX also sends a monthly invoice to Resellers for their customer’s use of any of the 70 BluSKY subscription licenses.
Regional Sales Managers will provide liberal Reseller support in the beginning to help bring the Reseller up to speed selling BluBØX
BluBØX will interact directly with some end-users to help “seed” the Resellers’ territories with referenceable accounts and pass the orders on to the Resellers for installation and on-going support.
BluBØX will also sell through PSA, a security member buying group of 150 Resellers, and other such organizations to expand its reach and speed into the marketplace.
BluBØX is known in the marketplace and has a good reputation but needs to make more “noise” and get its complete message out to more resellers
All marketing initiatives will serve the development of the reseller channel and to familiarize end-users.
End user marketing efforts will focus on the well understood benefits to the Commercial Real Estate, Corporate and Financial verticals
We will exploit the Person Reader, Artificial Intelligence, Destination Dispatch Elevators and Visitor Management for their uniqueness and marketplace attraction.
Programs are being put in place to create a close relationship with consultants and other influencers.
BluBØX has already constructed a very comprehensive online website, knowledge base and demo environment open to all. BluBØX plans to leverage these as well as social media and inbound marketing as a force multiplier.
BluBØX will leverage its partnership with major suppliers to promote BluBØX in the marketplace.
BluBØX will develop and promote reference installations, case studies and white papers in all verticals and geographic areas.
Increase development resources over time and in line with achieving revenue targets
Focus development on detailed 18 month product and service roadmap
Release new software roughly every two weeks
Focus on productizing the Person Reader and increasing its volume to reduce manufacturing costs
Focus on BluSKY User Interface Upgrade, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Situational Awareness and Diagnostics tools
Continue hardware integrations with 3rd Party products
BluBØX was engineered as a company to achieve “frictionless operations”
To that end BluB0X has instituted many programs to support the Resellers’ effort:
A Professional Services group to assist with initial quotations, system design and large sales
A Support group to monitor BluSKY’s performance on-line, anticipate possible failures, and assist Resellers with diagnosing unusual problems
A very comprehensive online Knowledge Base open to all that provides DIY focused training and self-learning tools
An Integrated cloud-based software eco-system to produce accurate and timely business and financial information
And in the near future: an online ecommerce site for automated order processing
Growth is gradual in the beginning as Resellers are enrolled, trained and made productive
Hardware sales dominate and support the Recurring Revenue build process
Revenue builds fast once the Reseller network is primed. BluBØX anticipates profitability by end of 2017.
Margin builds steadily as Recurring Revenue catches up and passes One-Time Revenue levels
BluBØX experiences “hockey stick” growth in 2019 and 2020
BluBØX anticipates overall revenue building from just $250K in 2016, to $5.5 Million in 2017, $24 Million in 2018 and $78 Million in 2020
In 2020, the last year of the plan, Net Profit is $22M, or 28% of overall revenue. Such a level is made possible by the high margin recurring revenue which, in December 2020, accounts for 72% of total revenue