Cloud architecture will take you there. And beyond.
- Unlimited computing power and scalability
- Unlimited storage, big data analytics and machine intelligence
- Unparalleled communication and collaboration
- Access 24/7 with any device, any where, any time
- Automatic firmware and software upgrades
Client-server architecture will never get you there.
- Limited computing power, limited capabilities
- Limited storage expansion
- Expensive hardware replacements and upgrades
- Closed system, limited access, limited usage
- Upgrade and service nightmare
Data residing on an internal network is
Passwords are shared, weak, and compromised
Data and databases are unencrypted
“Insiders” have more access and less controls
Limited or no redundancy
Limited resources to monitor and protect
The Cloud provides the best practices for your data security.
Strong password and biometric protections
256 bit encryption to the core
Cyber security attack prevention
Offsite and off-network data storage Redundant data centers
Continuous monitoring, assessment and response
People favor using biometrics for security purposes.
By 2018, the majority of personal devices will be using biometric identification.