- Seeking $2 Million
- 8.7% Ownership
- No further investment anticipated
- 16 x Investment in 4 years
- 2 highly disruptive products –that are unique in the industry:
- BluSKY, the cloud-based security software
- The Person Reader, a biometric entry device
- 2 Strong Patents Pending and a dozen Trade Secrets
- $8 Billion Physical Security Industry
- Mature market with a technology gap opportunity
- Focus is SMB and Enterprise customers in most vertical markets
- 3 years ahead of competition
- Products will be sold through 280 system integrators currently being enrolled
- They are highly differentiated and already accepted
- 30 Customers
- 800 Connected Devices
- 850 Served Companies
- 17,000 Users
- 8,000 Visitors/mo.
- 3 years old
- 27 Contributors – all of them Shareholders
- 75% of the team is from a formerly owned company
- 12 yrs. experience developing, selling and supporting similar products in the same industry
- Company is just entering the marketplace – as at 12/31/16:
- $650K one-time orders received
- $120K Annualized RR being billed
- $970K Loss for the year
BluBØX seeks to raise $2 Million Dollars as it moves from product development to its growth phase. At $25.00 per share, this represents 8.7% ownership on a fully diluted post-investment basis. No further investment is anticipated and the investment is projected to be worth 16 x the original money at the end of the 4 year period.
BluBØX is engaged in the eight billion dollar Physical Security Industry. The market is mature but going through its fourth disruptive technology phase, and this has opened a wide opportunity gap. BluBØX can serve Small, Medium Sized Business, and Enterprise Level customers in most vertical markets. Its products and services offerings are years ahead of the competition and well positioned to take advantage of the opportunity gap in the marketplace.
BluBØX is 3 years old. Its 27 contributors are all highly motivated shareholders. 75% of the members of the management, technical and operating team each gained 12 years’ of experience at their previous successful company in this specific market, technology and business model.
The past 3 years have been spent largely on developing two disruptive and unique products. BluSKY is a Cloud, Mobile, Biometric and AI based physical security platform hosted in Microsoft Azure. The product provides the spectrum of core security applications from any device, anywhere, at any time using just a web browser. The Person Reader is a multi factor, multi–biometric access device that is much more secure, convenient and flexible than just card readers and cards. The products are protected by two strong patents pending on top of dozens of trade secrets.
The products and services generate one time hardware revenue and subscription-based recurring revenue. They are sold through a network of System Integrators throughout the US. The products’ early acceptance in the marketplace is demonstrated by its installations that serve 30 customers, 800 connected devices, 850 companies, 17,000 users and 8,000 visitors per month.
It is anticipated that by the end of 2016, $650K in on-time orders will have been received and the annualized Recurring Revenue billing rate will be $100K/year. The total loss for the year will be $970K. The company is now gearing up for a robust entry into the marketplace.