BluSKY URL: https://blusky.blub0x.com/en-US/LSPController
Power Controllers are devices that are used to remotely control and monitor the LifeSafety Power hardware used by BluSKY. This article covers some of the steps needed to editing an existing Power Controller.
Edit a Power Controller's Polling Rate
- Log in and navigate to Power Controller. Main Menu-> Setup-> System Setup-> Power Controller
- Select the entry you wish to edit from the list.
- Click the icon in the lower left side of the screen.
- Enter the new time in seconds in one or more of the interval fields.
- Note: This must be at least 30 seconds. BluBØX recommends an interval between 30 minutes and 1 hour.
- Confirm changes with the button.