BluSKY URL: https://blusky.blub0x.com/en-US/LSPController
Power Controllers are devices that are used to remotely control and monitor the LifeSafety Power hardware used by BluSKY. This article details the steps needed to create a new Power Controller in BluSKY. Prerequisites : You will need to create a Server by going to Setup -> Servers
- Log in and navigate to Power Controller. Setup-> System Setup-> Power Controller
- In the lower left hand side click the button.
- Select the Remote Server from the drop down list.
- Give the Power Controller a name.
- Note: Be sure to choose a descriptive name, as it will greatly improve the ability to provide service in the future.
- Enter the IP address of the Power Controller.
- Note: This field is critical to routing to the controller properly. Dynamic IP addresses cannot be used.
- Select the model of the device.
- Enter the user name that is used to access the Power Controller.
- Enter the password of the that is used to access the Power Controller.
- If need you may change the following Poll Intervals. All settings must be greater or equal to 30. However, we typically suggest a normal polling rate between thirty minutes(1800) and one hour(3600).
- Configuration Poll Interval Seconds - This polling rate determines how often the Power Controller reports its configuration status to BluSKY.
- System Poll Interval Seconds - This polling rater determines when how often the Power Controller will report its status to BluSKY.
- Power Management Poll Interval Seconds - This polling rate determines how often the Power Controller will report the power status of monitored devices.
- When finished use the button to finish.