BluSKY URL: https://blusky.blub0x.com/en-US/MercuryInput/Create
Input are simple electrical circuits that provide information to the access control system. This article will detail the step in creating a new Input for an access control system.
- Navigate to Inputs. Main Menu-> Setup-> System Setup-> Input
- Use the icon in the lower left side to create a new Input.
- Pick the Controller that manages the Input.
- Pick the SIO Board or the Controller the Input is physically attached to.
- Note: If the Input is connected directly to a Controller the Controller and SIO Board fields will have the same name.
- Next, choose a Name for the Input.
- Note: Using good names can make the process of servicing and debugging much easier.
- Select the Input Number that corresponds with where the Input is connected to on the SIO Board.
- Note: The physical board should be labeled with these numbers, if not use the official board documentation.
- Choose the Input Normal State from the dropdown menu.
- Set the Debounce.
- Set the Hold Time.
- Confirm the entry with the button or because of the nature of this job we provide a button to move onto the next entry quickly.
- Note: There are many more way to configure a Controller the More... option will expand these options. These option should only be explored by trained technicians.