BluSKY URL: https://blusky.blub0x.com/en-US/MercuryCommand
A Command is the instruction to a relay. Within a Command you can configure how the relay is controlled. This article will cover how to delete a Command.
Delete a Command
- Log in and navigate to Command. Main Menu-> Setup-> System Setup-> Commands
- Use the search option in the top left and then select from the list below.
- Click the icon in the lower left side of the screen.
- Please always confirm that you are deleting the proper entry.
- Confirm the deletion with the button.