BluSKY URL: https://blusky.blub0x.com/en-US/Role/Create
Roles are a collection of permissions that can be granted to one or more people serving a similar function in a facility. This article covers How to Create a Role in BluSky
- Log in and navigate to Roles. Main Menu-> Administration-> Roles
- On the lower left hand side click the icon.
- Select the System the Role will be used for.
- Next, Select the Occupant that the Role will serve.
- Note: If an Occupant is selected, the Role will only be viewable to be selected and applied by users with a Role that is scoped to the specified System and/or Company.
- Note: If an Occupant is NOT selected, the Access Level will only be viewable to be selected and applied by users with a Role that is scoped to the specified System. This typically means only the building manager can be assigned this Role to a person.
- Enter the name of the Role using the Name field.
- You may also add a Description for easy administration of the Role.
- You can also specify if the Role should be Applied by Default to the people created with the same Occupant.
- Set the Permissions for this role. Please read the Permissions article if you do not completely understand the impact of each choice.
- You set the permission by left-clicking on the box to the left of the box(s) you want to select.
- You can drill down into the sub-menus by clicking on the hollow triangle next to the option you want to drill into.
- Key: = Partial Permissions, = Complete Permissions.
- Create the Role by selecting the button.