How to check if the drivers License scanner is pulling the data off the drivers license.
Check if ID Wedge application is running
- Select Show hidden icon (lower right of desktop screen)
- Right click the ID Wedge Icon and select "Show Application"
- If the ID Wedge Icon is not displayed then the application is not running then go to "Starting the IDWedge Pro application" and come back to this step.
- You need to right click on the IDWedge Pro application and select "Show Application
- You should be seeing a screen similar to the one below.
- Plunge the drivers license in the scanner and you should see the details in this screen. If you do not get any update to the screen AND you are hearing a beep when plunging, then please contact BluB0X Support (firstname.lastname@example.org). They will need to connect remotely and work with you to reproduce this issue.
Starting the IDWedge Pro application
- Go to your desktop and look for the IDWedge Pro icon.
- Right click the Icon and select "Run as Administrator"
- Go back to the "Check if ID Wedge application is running" section above.