This page is used by the guard or security officer to watch and identify the flow of people through the physical barriers. Main use for this page is guard watching the people going through the turnstiles and comparing the picture on the screen to a physical person.
Description of the presentation
The web page can have one, two, or four blocks. Each of those blocks contains the following data:
1. Picture of the person who swiped the card.
4. Status (active employee, visitor, vendor, integrator, etc.)
6. Date/Time of credential presentation.
7. Event (Access Granted, Card expired, no access at this time, no access at this turnstile, card is not active). Non-positive events should be marked with distinctive color
8. Authorizing person
9. Meta View. At this point Meta View contains only the button to display analytical information (TBD) related to the last event
Photo ID Verify occupies a separate screen that shows the picture
Also, each block contains a field with the name of a security barrier to monitor and icons reflecting its current status (open, closed) and mode (locked, unlocked, on schedule etc.)
In addition to similar blocks described above the webpage has a line of common buttons:
4. Credential Lookup
5. Timed release
1. Web page initialization.
When a guard opens this page it retrieves guard preferences to display the preferred number of the information blocks and populates security barrier selection controls. Also it subscribes for SignalR Events for credential presentation. In the beginning each block contains a placeholder for the picture and no personal data.
· The card was swiped at a certain credential barrier.
· The BluSky makes a lookup of the person.
· BluSKY sends a SignalR message that includes person information and a picture URL.Here we need to use a thumbnail image of a person and not a full-scale image
· The page determines if the credential was presented at the monitored security barrier.
· If the information is for one of the monitored security barriers, the populates the information block with the events data and retrieves person's picture from the BluSky storage. This information should stay on screen for a certain amount of seconds (the value should be configurable on a system level)
2. Interaction with the page
· Release button pressed.
The page sends a command to release the selected security barrier for a default time.
· Unlock button pressed.
The page sends a command to permanently unlock the security barrier. In this case the page will display "security barrier permanently unlocked" as event.
· Lock button pressed.
The page sends a command to permanently lock the physical barrier. In this case the page will display "security barrier permanently locked" as an event.
· Credential button pressed.
This button allows the operator to lookup an incoming person and release the turnstile if he (the operator) considers it appropriate.
· Timed Release button pressed.
This page allow to set a portal or turnstile release for the time selected by the operator) not a default time like in Release Button).
· Mode button pressed.
This button allows the operator to change the mode of the physical barrier (Card Only, Card
And Pin, Card or Pin, etc.).
· Schedule Button pressed.
This button brings the physical barrier back to the mode that is setup by the schedule.
· Reader button pressed.
The page should display a popup (picker) window allowing to select a security barrier to monitor for a chosen information block. Once the security barrier is selected, the page should:
I. Update SignalR message filter
II. Remember new selection in guard’s preferences
· Verify button pressed.
If the hardware servicing a given security barrier supports “Access confirmation” mode this button sends a command to confirm grant access for a person who presented the last credential
· Decline button pressed.
If the hardware servicing a given security barrier supports “Access confirmation” mode this button sends a command to deny access for a person who presented the last credential
· Talk button pressed
If the security barrier has an intercom associated with it this button brings up a pop up window allowing to control the intercom
· Grid button pressed
This button allows to switch between information block layouts (1 -> 2 -> 4). If there are 4 information blocks currently on screen and this button is pressed the screen goes back to 1 block layout