1. BB notifies by distribution lists in batch mode via email, SMS, etc. Brivo is one notice at a time.
2. BB uses one cloud database, which is essential for true unification. Brivo approaches this piece meal through disparate databases.
3. BB is unique in using Mercury as a client that “punches out” to the cloud server. Brivo adopts a traditional assignment of the cloud as the client, thereby assuming firewall security risks and protracted recovery of connection interuptions.
4. BB alone uses Mercury hardware with a web-cloud system.
5. BB alone uses real time monitoring and control of all physical devices. Brivo can only provide static snap shots.
6. BB has developed the Person Reader, a proprietary Multi-Factor Multi-Biometric PACS readers.