BluSKY URL: https://blusky.blub0x.com/en-US/MercurySIOBoard
SIO Boards are used to increase the number of Inputs, Outputs and Readers the the access control system can manage. This article provides assistance in making edits to an existing SIO Board.
Edit a SIO Board's Name
- Log in and navigate to SIO Boards. Main Menu-> Setup-> System Setup-> SIO Boards
- Select the entry you wish to edit from the list.
- Click the icon in the lower left side of the screen.
- Note: If the edit button is not available ensure that only one entry has been highlighted.
- Use the Name text field to enter the new name of the SIO Board.
- Confirm changes with the button.