BluSKY URL: https://blusky.blub0x.com/en-US/MercuryProcedure/Create
Procedures combine one or more pre-defined Commands with a Trigger. This article guides you through the process of configuring a new Procedure.
- Log in and navigate to Procedures. Main Menu-> Setup-> System Setup-> Procedures-> Create
- Use the icon in the lower left side to create a new Procedure.
- Using the System drop down select the System for the Procedure.
- Select the the Controller using the drop down menu.
- Next, Give the Procedure a Name.
- Select the Trigger you want to initiate the Procedure.
- Next, we will add the Commands to the Procedure. Click the Command then using the Assign Command button move the Command from the left to the right column.
- You can undo by selecting the misplaced Command and using the button.
- When finished use the button to finish.