BluSKY URL: https://blusky.blub0x.com/en-US/LSPDevice
Power Modules are smart devices that are able to communicate their status and be controlled by a Power Controller. Together with BluSKY they provide an unparalleled level of remote support and control. This article discusses the steps need to create a new Power Module. Prior to beginning, you must configure the Power Controller that will manage the Power Module.
- Log in and navigate to Power Module. Main Menu-> Setup-> System Setup-> Power Module
- In the lower left hand side click the button.
- Select the Power Controller that will manage the new Power Module.
- Select the Module Type from the drop down menu.
- Enter the number that corresponds with the port on the NL4 or NL2.
- Enter a name for the Power Module in the name text field.
- When finished use the button to finish.