BluSKY URL: https://blusky.blub0x.com/en-US/MercuryElevator/Create
The Elevator Hardware menu is used to configure the hardware found inside of the Elevator car. This article will guide you through the process of defining an Elevator's hardware and operation parameters.
- Navigate to Elevator Hardware. Main Menu-> Setup-> System Setup-> Elevator Hardware-> Create
- Use the icon in the lower left side to configure new Elevator Hardware.
- Select the Facility from the drop down menu.
- Then, chose the Elevator Car you are configuring.
- Note: If there is no Elevator Cars available, double check the Facility to make sure they have been added.
- Important: If there is only one Elevator Car Door, leave this field blank. Only use it when you must specify which door.
- Enter the number of relays or Outputs the Elevator Car requires.
- Use the drop down menu to select the In Reader.
- Next, you may use the Relays Enabled Seconds to specify the time the relays will be available, or you can use the default time of 5 seconds.
- Note: This is the amount of time a user will have after they present their credential to select a floor.
- If the Elevator Car has more than one Reader you may use the Alternate In Reader to specify the other Reader.
- Enter the amount of time, in second, that the relay should remain active when it is released in the Floor Release Time in Seconds.
- Note: The release time is only applied when a Floor Stop is release through the Mercury Test Tool or the Elevator Control menu. The default setting is 120 seconds.
- There are two possible configurations, with feedback and without feedback. If the Elevator Car will contain inputs to record when a relay is activated, the Elevator Configuration should be set to "Elevator With Feedback".
- Click the Access Control Flag Mask field for a list of options, select any that are applicable.
- Then using the Default Portal Mode define the default behavior when the Elevator becomes active.
- Click the Extended Access Control Flags Mask field and specify any additional parameters.
- When finished use the button to finish.