BluSKY URL: https://blusky.blub0x.com/en-US/MercuryControlPoint/Create
Control Points are used to configure Outputs to provide feedback to the Controller. This article provides detailed instructions on How to Setup a Control Point.
- Navigate to Control Points. Main Menu-> Setup-> System Setup-> Control Point -> Create
- Use the icon in the lower left side to create a new Control Point.
- Choose the Controller that is being used to control the Output.
- Choose the SIO Board or Controller that Output is attached to.
- Select a Name for the Control Point.
- Then, indicate the duration of the Default Pulse Seconds, this will determine how long the Output is active.
- Next, you will choose the Output you wish to control using the drop down menu.
- When finished use the button to finish.