BluSKY URL: https://blusky.blub0x.com/Card/Create
Cards are one of the ways BluSKY is able identify a Person. In this article we detail the steps needed to create a new Card in BluSKY.
Creating a single Cards at a time is easy but there is a method for creating multiple Cards at once through the Card Upload option. Our guide on Card Uploads can be found here.
- Log in and navigate to Cards. Main Menu-> Setup-> System Setup-> Cards
- Use the icon in the lower left side to create a new Card.
- First, select the proper Card Type from the drop down menu.
- Next, select the System the Card will be a part.
- Enter the Internal Card Number.
- Note: This is the number on the Card.
- Enter the External Card Number.
- Note: This is the encoded number for the Card.
- Enter the Facility Code. This code comes from the card manufacturer.
- If the Card will be reused enter an Issue Code to track the reissuance of the card.
- When finished use the button to finish.