BluSKY URL: https://blusky.blub0x.com/en-US/CardCrossReferenceFile/Create
- Create a .csv file in the format for the type of card requested.
- For additional information about the format of the CSV file see below.
- Navigate to Card Uploads. Main Menu-> Setup-> System Setup-> Card Uploads
- Use the icon in the lower left side to create a new Card Upload.
- Fill in the System using the drop down menu.
- Optional: Specify an Occupant.
- Note: If an Occupant is specified the cards will only be available to that Occupant.
- For Cards that use a Facility Code, enter in the Facility Code text field.
- Select the Card Type of the upload.
- Optional: Add a comment about the Card Upload.
- Select the .csv file to be updated using the button.
- When finished use the button to finish.
Example CSV for card of type "26-bit card with Facility Code"
Note: First row must contain the column header names
Plain Text Version
Ext #,Int#,Serial #
Excel Version - Make sure to save as an .csv