Integrator List View
BluSKY URL: https://blusky.blub0x.com/en-US/Intergators.
This is where you start if you want to Add/Delete/View, and Edit an Integrator in BluSKY.
|Search Text:||This field is used to limit the number of rows listed in the list box below. To use simply type a string of characters or words. Please note you will only see those items you have the permission and access rights for. It is a good idea to search first, even when you are creating a new entry.|
|View:||View will bring you to the view screen. Use this to look up information on existing entities and access Audit Info.|
|Submit:||Performs a query based on the criteria selected in the filter.|
|Reset:||Clears all fields in order to start a new search.|
|Integrator||The name of the Integrator.|
|Address||The address of the Integrator, User, or Company.|
|Region||The Region, i.e. State, Province, County, etc.|
|Deleted||If checked, entry is deleted from BluSKY.|
|Company||Name of the Company.|
|Date Inserted||The date this entry was added to BluSky.|
|Inserted By||The name of the login who created this entry in BluSKY.|
|Date Updated||The date this entry was last updated.|
|Updated By||Who make the last update to this entry.|
|Date Deleted||The date this entry was disabled or deleted from BluSky.|
|Deleted By||Name of person who disabled this entry.|
Actions on Selected Integrators
- Refine your search
- When a user comes to this page they have the option of refining the List Table to a smaller set of Integrators. This is done by typing the integrator name you want to seach on in the "Search Text" box. You can refine this search to include all Integrators that match your search, or all integrators plus the deleted integrators.
- Select an Integrator, or multiple integrators
- Simply left click on each row you are interested in. Select again if you want to deselect a previously selected Integrator
- Select the action for the integrator(s) you selected
- If you select multiple integrators at one time, then some options will go away, for example edit and view. Other actions will not show up until you select a row.