BluSKY URL: https://blusky.blub0x.com/en-US/Person
People are the ones that utilize the access control system on a regular basis. This article will detail how to Suspend a Person in BluSKY.
Suspend a Person
It may become necessary to Suspend a Person's Access Rights or BluSKY permissions.
- Log in and navigate to People. Main Menu->Administration->People
- Use the search criteria feature, then select the entry you wish to edit from the list.
- Use the icon in the lower left hand side.
- Note: If the edit button is not available ensure that only one entry has been highlighted.
- Use the tabs to select Suspend if not already on the correct Page.
- If the Person's Access Rights must be suspended, use the top section to specify the period of the Suspension.
- If the Person's BluSKY rights must be suspended, use the bottom section to specify the period of the Suspension.
- Note: Click Here for more info on how to Set times for an Access Level.
- Select to get a calendar for the start or end time. By selecting a Date/Time pop-up will appear.
- Simple: Select "Today" at the bottom of the pop-up. This will select the current day and time. Ex 4/15/2015 04:45 PM
- Note: Select the top center of the pop-up to go back in time. Ex. if displaying hour, selecting the top middle of the pop-up will display day. The initial pop-up will display the current month's calendar.
- Select the month and year - select the current month and year at the top center of the pop-up. A new pop-up will appear, use the arrows to the left and right of the year to select a new year, select the month in the main body of the pop-up. Upon selecting the month you will go to the month view calendar.
- Select the Day of the month: Choose the day you want from the body of the pop-up. Once the day is selected the pop-up changes to an hour view.
- Select the Hour: Select the hour you want. There is both an AM and a PM list, so make sure to select the right time.
- Select minute: This is the final selection. You are given 5 minute intervals to choose from. Once the minutes are selected your choice is shown in the main window. Ex 4/15/2015 04:45 PM
- Confirm changes with the button.