BluSKY URL: https://blusky.blub0x.com/en-US/Person
People are the ones that utilize the access control system on a regular basis. This article details How to Edit a Role in BluSKY.
Add a Role to a Person
- Log in and navigate to People. Main Menu-> Administration-> People
- Use the search criteria feature, then select the entry you wish to edit from the list.
- Use the icon in the lower left hand side.
- Note: If the edit button is not available ensure that only one entry has been highlighted.
- Use the tab at the top to select Roles.
- Click Add Roles button.
- Note: You may want to use the View button to view the permissions you are granting.
- Select the Role you wish to grant to the user.
- Click here for more information on Roles.
- Select the Role Scope.
- Note: Role Scope refers to where in the System hierarchy the Role is valid. The higher up the hierarchy the more places the Role is applied.
- Confirm changes with the button.