This article details the steps needed for creating a new Access Level Group.
- Log in and navigate to Access Level Group. Main Menu-> Administration-> Access Level Group
- Click the button in the bottom-left of the screen.
- Select the System.
- If the Access Level Group will only be used by a single Occupancy, specify it in the Occupancy drop down menu.
- Note: This is needed if you wish to use "Apply by Default" for a particular Occupancy.
- Name the Access Level Group.
- Add a description to make identifying the Access Level Group's purpose easy.
- Decide if the Apply By Default option is appropriate.
- Note: If an Occupancy is selected it will only apply it to new people for that selected Occupancy. Otherwise it be applied to all new People of the System selected.
- Add access right via Readers, Floor Stops or existing Access Levels.
- Confirm changes with the button.
|System||The System that created the Access Level Group|
|Occupancy||When specified this field will indicated the specific Occupancy that is able to use the Access Level Group. Access Level Groups that are not assigned to an Occupancy are available to the entire system.|
|Name||Name of the Access Level Group.|
|Description||The description fields provides additional information that may be helpful for identifying the purpose of the Access Level Group.|
|Apply By Default||This toggle idicated whether the Access Level Group should be applied to all new People of the Occupancy (if specified) or the System.|
|Accesses||These are the individual access rights that are used in the Access Level Group.|
|Include/Remove||When accesses are selected this column will allow you to delete and undelete access rights.|
|Access Type||This field inidcates if the access right is a single Reader, Floor Stop or Access Level.|
|Schedule Name||The name of the Access Schedule that is being used to control access to the Reader or Floor Stop.|
|Inserted By||The name of the login who created this entry in BluSKY.|
|Date Inserted||The date this entry was added to BluSky.|