Click to view: BluSKY Visitor Management Datasheet.pdf
Visitor Processing from Anywhere
BluSKY’s Visitor Processing automates and streamlines the complex process of pre-authorizing and admitting guests to secure facilities, without sacrificing safety and security. Visitor Processing provides centralized management and control of the diverse populations that commonly enter facilities as guests. It incorporates tools to notify staff of expected guests and alert them when visitors may be on a Watchlist. It provides professional, technology-enabled credentials, and creates a permanent record of each guest visit to the premises.
- Processes visitor admissions quickly and efficiently
- Produces professional temporary credentials
- Improves guest experience with rapid, non-intrusive registration screening and support for special instructions from host
- Automatically notifies host upon guest check-in
- Displays host contact information for calling or guest verification
- Reduces lobby crowding by quickly and securely admitting large numbers of guests
- Admits pre-screened guests through turnstiles, vehicle gates, elevators, checkpoints and secure portals
- Supports quick search, barcode, QR code or PIN for quick pre-authorized guest record retrieval
- Minimizes typing by scanning guest credentials
- Eliminates sign-in sheets via electronic guest check-in
- Acts as force multiplier by freeing administration staff for other customer service tasks
- Speeds security response through automatic alerts on attempts to register an individual on a Watchlist
- Supports current and future authentication methods including paper badges, electronic card credentials, and the “no credential needed” biometric Person Reader
- Reduces staffing costs through self-check-in kiosks
- Strengthens vendor management through Certificate of Insurance tracking and vehicle license capture
- Provides a web-accessible means for hosts to pre-register visitors, groups, and recurring visitors
- Automates assignment and authorization of access rights by visitor type
- Includes option to capture photographs for visitor access badges
- Prints barcodes for turnstile access with instantaneous enrollment
- Integrates with BluSKY’s automated Watchlist
- Creates temporary credentials for facility badge holders
- Includes built-in BluSKY rules management
- Supports visitor self-check-in options
- Supports black & white and color badge printers
- Provides daily guest list for reception/security staff
- Creates comprehensive reports on guest enrollment and admissions history
- Supports pre-printing of guests badges for large visitor groups
- Sets up multiple-day visits with one request
- Prints using different badge templates based upon visitor type
- Supports adding unannounced guests on the fly
- Supports importing spreadsheet data on large groups of guests
Open IP Visitor Processing Hardware
Simplified System Deployment. Easy as 1, 2, 3.
Minimal configuration and virtually no software installation is required. Users are easily imported and visitors are processed via the access control database. Pre-designed or customized badge templates can be selected for any type of visitor. User Roles define which personnel can pre-authorize visitors, and which personnel can admit them. perform visitor pre-authorization.
Visitors can be pre-authorized from anywhere, at any time using any device. Create single, multiple or large group visitor admission requests or create them on behalf of others. Set up recurring visitor admission requests. Select visitors from frequent visitor lists. Import large visitor groups from a spreadsheet. Send visitors a PIN or credential ahead of their visit and schedule multiple day visits using only one request. Automatically check visitor requests against the Watchlists, including Predator and 3rd-party lists. Assign specifically tailored access rights for your visitors by selecting the appropriate access template.
Admitting visitors in BluSKY can be as quick as 15 seconds. Use quick search for preauthorized visitor retrieval. Scan visitor credentials and minimize typing. Admit groups of guests using special group functionality. Use mobile devices or webcams to capture visitor photos, license plates, vehicles or other assets. Add ad-hoc visitors on the fly. Quickly find host information for calling, verification or obtaining special instructions. The system automatically checks visitor requests against Watchlist. Print specific badge templates based on visitor type. Automatically email host upon guest arrival. Replace sign-in sheets with electronic visitor registration. Use the visitor check-out feature for tighter security.
Watchlist, Predator and Third-party Database Integration
Automatically vet every visitor and vendor against a Watchlist in the background. Quickly specify Watchlists by occupancy and/or facility. Import photos and other key information. Convert automatically the records of persons whose employment has been terminated into Watchlist records. Specify distribution lists for notifications of Watchlist matches, and enable silent notifications for discreet protection. Additionally integrates with Predator and third-party databases.
Access Control Integration. One and done.
Because Visitor Processing is fully-integrated in BluSKY, you can issue visitors proximity or barcode access badges with specific access rights, and they are instantaneously-updated in the Access Control system.
Person Reader for Visitor Admissions. No Credentials required.
Visitor admissions can also be accomplished with BluBØX’s Person Reader to eliminate the need for physical credentials. With the Person Reader, THE VISITOR is the credential. No biometric pre-enrollment is required; this is germ-free biometrics, fast, easy and more secure than cards.
Vendor Management - Don't leave the back door open
With Vendor Management, you can register vendor companies and their services in the BluSKY databases. You can enter full vendor contact information, and indicate that a Vendor is approved to do work at the property. You can trust appropriate access rights to an administrator in each vendor company, and have that administrator manage access rights for the company's personnel.
Self-check-in Kiosks. High-efficiency processing.
Reduce administration staffing requirements by using automatic self-registration visitor kiosks, with optional biometric enrollment support. Create a “fast-lane” for repeat visitor check-ins using visitor kiosks.
Visitor/Vendor Access Reporting and Analytics
Gain insight into facility visitor activity through BluSKY’s powerful reporting and visitor analytics. Obtain visitor counts by the time of day and portal. Report on large groups. Report on periods of peak visitor traffic. Provide reception/security staff with daily guest lists. Generate analytics reports on visitor counts, peak visitor intervals, an unusual number of visitors, and even visitor processing statistics.
There are individual licenses for the various Visitor Management features. Visitor processing is a required license; the remaining licenses are optional. You may select additional licenses at any time; your monthly billing will reflect the licenses that were active during the prior month’s billing period.
|BluBØX Part #||Item||Description|
|817-0880||BluPASS Virtual Credential|
|BluBØX Part #||Description|