Skip to main content
Release Notes: 10-24-16
- Last updated
Save as PDF
New Favorite Options
- New options added under the Favorites in the Main Menu: Events, Occupancies, Rules, Notifications, Distribution Lists, Vendors and Me (an option that takes you directly to your own Person records.
- Note: The favorite options are generated dynamically based on your permissions, not all options listed may be available to you with your current Role.
- Removed less popular options like Run a Report and Add an Occupancy.
- Changed the order of favorites on the Home screen.
- The naming of certain menu items has changed. Please refer to the Menu Name Changes article, for more information.
- This change should have a minimal effect on the end users. Most changes pertain to the Setup -> System and Setup -> Diagnostics
- Integrators and Building Managers can now build their own rules. See Administration -> Rules.
- Added two new Event Categories (Visitor and User Login)
- Visitor - You can create a rule that will trigger when a visitor is checked In, Checked Out, Visitor Instance Updated, Visitor Invitation is Added, Visitor Invitation Updated. In short, you can have a rule that will trigger at any stage of a visitor invitation.
- Login - Trigger a rule when a login is created, updated, or the password is reset.
- New menu category, Demo, is now live.
- When you need to select a person you can now select based on Customer and Integrator.
- When you need to select a notification template there is a new picker to make the selection of the template easier.
Improvements & Fixes
- Person Activity Report - Now works with reporting on users in a base building where they have access rights to doors and floor stops in another system.