BluSKY Licenses are the key to providing a complete and tightly integrated PSaaS solution
The basis for the PSaaS sale is BluSKY and its twenty marketplace differentiators.
In simplest terms, end users want what BluSKY offers and is largely what no one else has.
End users can choose from the seventy BluSKY licenses and tailor their subscription to meet their particular security requirements.
BluSKY licenses cost about 25 percent of the installed equipment value.
But equally important is that the BluSKY licenses create the foundation for 5 other types of recurring revenue services that form the full PSaaS sale. They are:
1. System Support - which is mandatory in the BluBØX model, and held in-place by the client’s desire for BluSKY. System Support cost about 13 percent of the installed equipment value.
2. Hardware as a Service – Equipment Upgrade – whereby the client prepays for the periodic upgrading of the system hardware. HaaS Equipment Upgrade cost about 7 percent of the installed equipment value.
3. Supplies-as-a-Service – the automatic replenishment of cards and badges supported by BluSKY’s usage tracking ability. Supplies cost about 2 percent of the installed equipment value.
4. The Management and Sale of Digital Credentials - such as biometrics or smartphone tokens; Digital Credentials cost about 2 percent of the installed equipment value.
5. Managed Services- such as system administration and monitoring on the client’s behalf. Managed Services cost about 2 percent of the installed equipment value.
There is a 6th contributor: very simply Annual Price Increases for all of the above. Annual Increases cost about 2 percent of the installed equipment value.
Not every BluBØX sale results in 100% of every service but on average PSaaS result in 40 cents of recurring revenue for every dollar of equipment installed.
BluSKY is the key to providing a complete and tightly integrated PSaaS solution.