The Cloud’s modern architecture is user friendly and agile.
- Manage many facilities from anywhere, with any device at any time
- Aggregate situational awareness and collaborate across facilities
- Allow tenants to manage their own data and reports
- Minimized visitor lines with pre-authorized visitors
- Automate delivery of notifications, analytics and smart reporting
Client-Server’s dated architecture is limited and complicated.
- Designed for only one customer on a corporate network
- Sharing data across networks is diffcult and risky
- Can’t share in administration and reporting work
- Long visitor lines caused by ad hoc visitors
- Automated delivery is usually not an option