BluBØX’s business purpose is to develop and acquire high barrier-to-entry intellectual property and sell it through multiple channels. To this end, two companies have been set-up, one operating, the other holding.
BluBØX Security Inc.
- MA Company Founded in 2013.
- Manufacturer and service-provider of BluSKY, a Cloud based physical security – public, hybrid and private platform.
- Licenses the use of BluSKY. Licenses provide the recurring revenue and are invoiced monthly.
- Resells BluCHIP, the 3rd Party Hardware that is installed locally through certified Resellers.
- Employee-Owned MA and NY based:
- Team of 27 currently
- Sales and Marketing – 6
- Product Development – 14
- Operations – 7
- Many from previous company
- All earn equity with a 4-year vesting period
BluBØX Technology Holdings Inc.
- FMA Company Founded in 2015.
- Charter is the Development and Acquisition of high-barrier-to-entry Intellectual Property.
- Licenses BluB0X Technology and Intellectual Property to 3rd party manufacturers and enterprise customers.
- Two Patents pending:
- Multi-Factor, Multi-Biometric Person Reader
- Web-Cloud-based Security Management System conforming to Security 4.0
- Cross and common ownership with BluBØX Security.