Thank you for using BluSKY!
BluSKY is a cloud-based SaaS product engineered and supported by BluBØX Security, Inc., a Massachusetts Corporation (BluBØX).
This policy applies to all users of BluSKY and BluBØX’s other websites (hereafter referred to as BluSKY). Individuals covered by the policy include (but are not limited to) BluBØX’s employees, BluBØX’s Reseller staff, and to the Reseller’s End-User clients and their staff, and to any other user who has obtained access privileges to the BluSKY or the BluBØX websites.
Individuals’ Rights and Responsibilities
As a member of the BluBØX Secured community, you have a reasonable expectation of unobstructed use of BluSKY, of certain degrees of privacy, and of protection from abuse and intrusion by others sharing these resources. You can expect your right to access information and to express your opinion to be protected as it is for paper and other forms of non-electronic communication.
In turn, you are responsible for knowing the regulations and policies that govern the use of BluSKY and for exercising good judgment in the use of the functionality. Just because an action is technically possible does not mean that it is appropriate to perform that action.
- You may not use another individual's account, or attempt to capture or guess other users' passwords.
- You are individually responsible for the appropriate use of all resources assigned to you, including the computer, the network address or port, software and hardware.
- You may not enable unauthorized users to access BluSKY. BluBØX is bound by its contractual and license agreements respecting certain third party resources; you are expected to comply with all such agreements when using such resources.
- You should make a reasonable effort to protect your passwords and to secure resources against unauthorized use or access. You must configure hardware and software in a way that reasonably prevents unauthorized users from accessing BluSKY or the password-restricted BluBØX websites.
- You must not attempt to access restricted portions of the website without appropriate authorization by the system owner or administrator.
- You must comply with the policies and guidelines for any specific set of resources to which you have been granted access.
- You must not execute unauthorized programs, software, processes, or automated transaction- based commands that are intended to disrupt (or that could reasonably be expected to disrupt) BluSKY, other computer or network users, or damage or degrade performance, software or hardware components of the BluBØX-administered websites.
- Do not use tools that are normally used to assess security or to attack computer systems or networks (e.g., password 'crackers,' vulnerability scanners, network sniffers, etc.).
Adherence with Federal, State, and Local Laws
As a member of the secured community, you are expected to uphold local ordinances and state and federal law.
As a user of the BluBØX-administered websites, you must:
- Abide by all federal, state, and local laws.
- Abide by all applicable copyright laws and licenses. BluBØX has entered into legal agreements or contracts for some of its software and network resources which require each individual using them to comply with those agreements.
- Observe the copyright law as it applies to music, videos, games, images, texts and other media in both personal use and in production of electronic information. The ease with which electronic materials can be copied, modified and sent over the Internet makes electronic materials extremely vulnerable to unauthorized access, invasion of privacy and copyright infringement.
- Do not use, copy, or distribute copyrighted works (including but not limited to Web page graphics, sound files, film clips, trademarks, software and logos) unless you have a legal right to use, copy, distribute, or otherwise exploit the copyrighted work. Doing so may provide the basis for civil litigation and criminal prosecution.
Use the BluBØX-administered websites only for those activities that are consistent with the security of the secured community. The websites should not be used for political activity or personal gain.
Privacy and Personal Rights
- All users of BluBØX-administered websites are expected to respect the privacy and personal rights of others
- Do not access or copy another user's email, data, programs, or other files unless for the specific purpose of completing a transaction that you have been authorized to perform.
- Be professional and respectful when using the BluBØX-administered websites to communicate with others; the use of resources to libel, slander, or harass any other person is not allowed and could lead to legal action by those who are the recipients of these actions.
While BluBØX does not generally monitor or limit content of information entered, stored or transmitted via its websites, it reserves the right to access and review such information under certain conditions. These include: investigating performance deviations and system problems (with reasonable cause), determining if an individual is in violation of this policy, or, as may be necessary, to ensure that BluBØX is not subject to claims of institutional misconduct.
When you use the BluBØX-administered websites and accept credentials to log-into these websites and services, you agree to comply with this and all other computing related policies. You have the responsibility to keep up-to-date on changes to this policy as published, and to adapt to those changes as necessary.