- The pop-up picker for People, Portals, and Floor Stops, now allows you to double click on the desired items to select them. This reduces a few mouse movements and mouse clicks.
- Updated view list for Rules. Please take a look at the new view list for Rules. What changes should you notice:
- The Show/Hide Column feature has been moved to the Search Criteria screen.
- You can now duplicate a Rule.
- You can multi-select and change the status of a Rule from Active to Disabled.
- Export has been moved to the bottom of the screen with the other action buttons.
- All Columns are sortable.
- Added the ability to pulse a Control Point. Now, a Rule can Turn ON, Turn Off, and Send a single pulse to a Control Point. The duration of the pulse is controlled by the "Default Pulse Seconds" Setting in the Control Point.
- Added the ability for a Rule to execute a Procedure on a Controller.
- Added the ability for a Rule to execute when the System (Controller or SIO Board) generates an event. For example: An excellent rule would be to catch a controller going offline or the SIO board going offline. See all the System events you can catch by trying to create a rule.
Person Activity Report
- The Person Activity Report now displays only the selected Floor Stop for those destination dispatch systems that provide feedback. Currently this applies to Otis, TKE, and Kone.
Real Time Events
- Real Time Events screen will load faster.
Improvements & Fixes
- Operator activity now sends out emails.
- The Access Report and Access Level correctly handles users that are in one system, but have access to another system's portals and floor stops.
- Access Report and Access Level Report will show all floors in a Destination Dispatch Elevator.
- Fixed issue where double clicking a notification redirected the user to the BluSKY homepage.
- Logical alarms are cleared when selecting "Clear All Alarms".
People, Visitor Invitation, and Occupancies
- People, Visitor Invitation and Occupancies view screens have been improved for the Show/Hide feature. It will now let you select multiple columns at one time, then it will refresh the screen.
- Fixed Occupant List issue not clearing all the fields when selecting reset link.