BluSKY URL: https://blusky.blub0x.com/en-US/WhosInReport
The Who's In Report provides a list of all of the People in the System to recently use one of their credentials. The report will show where their last request for entry was made and at which time. This report can be very useful to estimate everyone that was in the a Facility at a specific time.
|Type||This field identifies the type of Person. Typically an Occupant, Vendor or Visitor.|
|Name||The first and last name of the Person.|
|Company||The organization that is responsible for the Person.|
|Location||(Feature Available Soon)|
|The email address of the Person.|
|Phone||The phone number of the Person.|
|Last Card Activity||The time and date of the most recent card swipe.|
|Last Card Location||The last Reader that read the Person's Card.|
Creating the Report
- Log in and navigate to Who's In Report. Main Menu-> Reports-> Who's In Report
- Select the System from the system drop-down menu.
- If needed specify the Occupant or Facility.
- Specify the time period you wish to run the report.
- If you wish to view only card swipes at perimeter points, set the Door Type In to perimeter.
- If out readers are configured and you to see only exterior perimeter readers, select perimeter from the Door Type Out drop down menu.
- Use the Order By drop down to select how you want the results displayed.
- Next, select the format you want the report in, either PDF or Excel spreadsheet.
- When finished use the button to generate the report.