BluSKY URL: https://blusky.blub0x.com/en-US/RoleReport
Roles are used to define who can do what in a system. The Role Report gives a high-level view of all of the Roles and which abilities they grant and to whom. Customers use the report to ensure that staffing needs are met. For example, if there was some sort of event that required additional staffing to admit visitor or schedule appointments, the Role Report could quickly give you a list of the Roles that have those permissions and the people that could carry out this duty.
|Name||The name of the person who has the Role|
|Occupant||Where the Role is in effect|
|Perm Group||The top-level in the permission hierarchy|
|Perm Type||What the permission describes|
|Perm Level||What actions the permission grants. Example: A, E, D mean Add, Edit and Delete|
Creating the Report
- Log in and navigate to Role Report. Main Menu-> Reports-> Role Report
- Select the System from the system drop-down menu.
- Select the Company you want to generate the report for.
- Next, select the format you want the report in, either PDF or Excel spreadsheet.
- When finished use the button to generate the report.