BluSKY URL: https://blusky.blub0x.com/en-US/PersonStatusReport
The Person Status Report provides information about a Person's status in the System. The report will detail information about the Person's access rights, their status in the system, their Occupancy and other audit information. This report can be particularly useful when making auditing a Person's record.
|Name||Name of the User.|
|AC System||Name of the access control system..|
|Company||Name of the Facility.|
|# Roles Assigned||Number of Roles the user has assigned to them.|
|# Rdrs Assign||Number of Card Readers the user has assigned to them.|
|# Floor Stops Assign||Number of Floor Stops the user has assigned to them.|
|Badge Template||The current Badge Template assigned to the user.|
|Has Photo||If the person has a photo uploaded.|
|Cards Assign||The cards that are assigned to the user.|
|Start Date Time||When the record becomes active.|
|End Date Time||When the record is deactivated.|
|Deleted||True or False depending on whether the user is deleted or not.|
|Date Inserted||The date this entry was added to BluSky.|
|Inserted By||The name of the login who created this entry in BluSKY.|
|Date Updated||The date this entry was last updated.|
|Updated By||Who make the last update to this entry.|
|Date Deleted||The date this entry was disabled or deleted from BluSky.|
|Deleted By||Name of person who disabled this entry.|
Creating the Report
- Log in and navigate to Person Activity Report. Main Menu-> Reports-> Person Status Report
- Select the System from the system dropdown.
- Select the Company you wish to generate the report for.
- If you are looking for a particular Person, you may specify it in the Last Name field.
- Next, select the format you want the report in, either PDF or Excel spreadsheet.
- When finished use the button to generate the report.