BluSKY URL: https://blusky.blub0x.com/en-US/UserAccessReport
The Access Report is an important tool for identifying who has access to specific points in the System. If there was an incident in a secured area, you would want to run the Access Report to identify all of the People who access to the area and when.
|Name||The name of the Portal or Floor Stop|
|First Name||The first name of the person who has access rights to the specified Portal or Floor Stop|
|Last Name||The last name of the person who has access rights to the specified Portal or Floor Stop|
|Company||The name of the company that is being viewed in the report|
|Schedule||The schedule that is currently granting the user the right to access the Portal or Floor Stop|
Creating the Report
- Log in and navigate to Access Report. Main Menu-> Reports-> Access Report
- Use the or the button to open the Portals or Floor Stop selection dialog.
- Enter the search criteria as needed to find the Portals and Floor Stops you wish to view in the report.
- Note: All Floor Stops and Portals MUST be from the same System. Any Portals and Floor Stops that do not match will be removed from the list automatically.
- Select each Portal or Floor Stop and click the button to move them from the unselected list to the selected list or use the button to move every selection from the unselected list ot the selected list.
- The button will deselect everything selected so far and the button allows you to deselect them individually.
- The button will undo your last action and the button will reverse the undo.
- Next, select the format you want the report in, either PDF or Excel spreadsheet.
- When finished use the button to generate the report.