The LifeSafety Power, power distribution module provides an additional voltage in a FlexPower system. Secondary power supplies are used to generate a second or third system voltage to power a device using a lower voltage than the operating system voltage, such as modems or routers. This method allows one standby battery set to back up all system voltages for a more reliable system
- This voltage can either be accessed directly via the secondary power supply terminals or through other
- The secondary power supply input is typically supplied by the FPO power supply, allowing the FPO’s battery set to back up the secondary power supply output.
- Output settings for the secondary power supply include a fixed 12V setting and an adjustable setting of 5 to 18V.
- Multiple secondary power supplies can be added to a system for virtually unlimited voltage combinations.
- Flex Power Compatible
- Share the same Agency listings as the FPO series power supplies.